Corsair Carbide 275R Airflow Case
The Corsair Carbide 275R Airflow Case Price Pakistan is a mid-tower ATX case that pairs modern design with maximum airflow, thanks to a slatted front panel and a single tempered glass window. Three included 120mm fans enable powerful cooling right out of the box, with room for up to six total fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm. Fit up to two 3.5in HDD and four 2.5in SSDs, with a direct Airflow Path layout ensuring obstruction-free airflow to your components. Once the build is finished, the 275R airflow helps you keep your system clean and tidy with simple, intuitive cable routing and three removable dust filters.
HIGH AIRFLOW, MODERN FRONT PANEL
A stylish, slatted front panel design provides ample airflow into your system. For more efficient cooling and a uniquely elegant look and feel.
THREE INCLUDED 120MM FANS
For powerful airflow out of the box. The 275R comes pre-equipped with three 120mm fans. Two intake and one rear exhaust.
EXPANSIVE STORAGE SPACE
Durable, rugged construction steel drive trays provide ample room for up to two 3.5” HDDs and four 2.5” SSDs. Corsair 275R Airflow Case Price Pakistan
TURN YOUR CASE INTO A SMART CASE
Add a CORSAIR iCUE Commander PRO for unparalleled control over your system’s performance and RGB lighting. Monitor your system in real-time, set up automated fan curves. And synchronize your connected RGB fans. And light strips for an amazing system-wide light show.
- Stunning Tempered Glass Window: Acrylic side panel shows off your system in style.
- Clean and Minimalist Design: Clean lines, curved edges with soft accent lighting.
- Builder-Friendly Internal Layout: Simple and intuitive internal layout enables easy and quick building.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Room for up to 360mm radiator in front, 240mm radiator at top, and 120mm radiator in the rear.
- Expansive Storage Space: Rugged-construction steel drive tray provides ample of room for additional drives.
- Built-in Cable Routing: Dedicated cable routing compartment enables effortlessly clean builds.
- Direct Airflow Path Cooling: Cool air is directed to the hottest components, without any interference from drive cages.